Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Final Agenda TRB Carsharing Meeting - Sept. 8 at Rail-volution in Salt Lake City
I am pleased to invite you to the TRB Carsharing Meeting being held in conjunction with the Railvolution in Salt Lake City, Thursday, Sept. 8.
Who Should Attend? The TRB Carsharing meeting is designed for:
• Staff and managers of carsharing organizations, both for-profit and non-profit;
• Those interested in starting carsharing in their community;
• Public agency managers interested in carsharing;
• Telematics technology suppliers;
• Transportation researchers;
• Insurance providers.
Join your colleagues and future competitors to:
• Learn new developments in the industry;
• Meet your counterparts from other cities,
• Deal more effectively with competitive situations and
• Work on cooperative efforts to expand carsharing to more people in more cities.
The price for this one day session is very affordable – $110, if you register before August 15. See the full agenda in the Comment below. For full registration information see the TRB web site.
In addition, there are carsharing sessions on Saturday morning of the main Rail-volution Conference (separate registration) which is not duplicated at this meeting. The Railvolution conference will give you excellent perspective on the public transit industry, including opportunities to meet people from agencies all over the country. The full agenda is at the Railvolution site.l
The TRB Carsharing meeting and Rail-volution conference are being held at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City (801-258-6000 or email.) The Grand America Hotel is offering a special group rate of $169 per night. For reservations, call 800-621-4505 and identify yourself as a Rail-volution participant, or for online reservations, click here.
If you have any questions about the carsharing conference, please write or call me. I look forward to seeing you there.