The Carsharing Association is open to all carshares and supports and it continues to be a very useful get-together for independent carshare operatorss. Originally, a North American group, it now has members in Australia, South America and Europe. The full schedule and registration information is here.
On Monday, Oct. 2 What is the future of urban personal mobility? with speakers:
- Tim Papandreou – Deputy Director of Transportation Planning for the Sustainable Streets Division of San Francisco’s Municipal Transit Agency
- Martin Trepanier and Catherine Morency - Polytechnique de Montréal.
Parallel sessions will be offered on Sunday and Monday. Sessions will be presented by carsharing operators.
- Operational Issues: Best practices in operation, customer service and fleet management
- How to improve quality based on customers and how to face problems with HR.
- Electric Vehicle Integration - Exchange on how to integrate EVs into a carsharing fleet.
- Peer to Peer: Advancement among CSA members - How and should P2P carsharing be integrated within the carsharing organisations of the CSA.
- Meeting with Autolib, Lyon, France
- Carsharing in Low-Income Neighbourhoods - How to develop the scope of carsharing in low-income neighbourhoods or in cities lacking of a public transit system.
- How to Gain Support From Cities and Transit Companies - Discussion on the best solutions to partner with transit.